These little miniatures are favorites of ours and have taken up a good amount of space in our house! I treated the Sylvanians/Critters to this vintage Sylvanian Families Lockkeepers Cottage that was redecorated and for sale on Ebay!
This cottage is from the 1990s, but if you want a new house for your miniatures, I think this one is super cute!
5. Since dance classes and competitions are on hold, I've been doing online classes to keep me (Cenzia) on my toes-literally! This ballet dancer's YouTube channel is fantastic- I did this class and loved it!
Her channel has everything from warm-up videos to tips for leaps and turns- from beginner to advanced levels!
6. Yay! We finished our puzzle! We have a few more that we haven't done yet, so we're good to go! Visit here for some puzzles that feature book covers or collage puzzles!
7. I was reminiscing about my days as a chocolate maker & baker with Cenz and perusing some of my favorite chocolate recipe inspirations--magazines, cookbooks and more!
This is one of my favorite guilty-pleasure chocolate bars! Good for eating as a bar or chopped up and added to cookies, muffins, scones or as a smoothie topping!
8. Been working on our Petite Omelette Recipe! It was a delicious success! Keep an eye out for the recipe! Coming Soon!
9. We had the happy and unexpected surprise of bumping into the below fun photo op while walking in the neighborhood!
The whimsical sweet treat on the back of this little jeep was begging to have it's picture snapped and edited!
This was the before: brightened a little bit....
...And the after! Yes, I love editing anything pink and sweet!
10. As Easter comes around the corner, here's a little throwback #tb pic from our Instagram!
Two years ago, My mom discovered a family of bunnies living in our raised vegetable bed!
The four babies happily stayed with their mom until they were big enough to hop out into the world on their own! When we first found out they were burrowed there, we were lucky and took some adorable snaps of these sweet loves!