Fun finds and favorites we wanted to share with you on the blog! See what we've been up to this past week!
Handsome, isn't he?!
1. What Cenz is Reading
I just started reading Black Beauty, after getting this pretty version of the book for Christmas! Loving it so far, and the illustrations that accompany this classic bring this brave four-footed friend and his story to life!
2. What April is Reading
It's been a while since I read the Twilight series and this 10 year Dual Anniversary Edition pairs a reimagining with the original that sounded quite interesting! I saw it on one of the bookshelves at the library recently and decided to give it a go! Has anybody else read it? What did you think?
3. Who else loves the idea of a festive Shamrock Shake?
So do we! Since the original is pretty filled with sugar, we're coming up with our own, healthier version that tastes just as fabulous!
4. Gnomes! - So, at some point in the last year, I (April) have become mildly obsessed with gnomes!
I don't know if it's because some of our neighbors have really cute ones that find their way into the gardens or because we made mini gnomes back in the fall - click here to see those adorable creations and photos!!
Either way, I am a fan! Below is my highly adaptable indoor gnome that we changed from his Valentine's accessories into his St. Patty's Day look!
Want your own gnome? Here are a bunch to choose from!
5. Happy Birthday, Barbie!
Last week was Barbie's 61st birthday, and of course we had to publish a post starring Barbie dolls to celebrate!
Books, style and more inspired by this retro glam girl!
6. We have a couple of great puzzles waiting to be put together! If I could only get my blogging partner/daughter to clear the crafting table (aka our dining room table), we could get it going!
Anyway, here is a great puzzle for all of you readers out there and if you're a Nancy Drew fan, here and here are two fabulous puzzles that are super fun to put together!
7. My mom and I love doing yoga, and this vlogger's YouTube channel is amazing! She has great videos for all levels of yoga created for every purpose imaginable! Downloadable videos are available as well!
8. These leggings are the most comfortable leggings ever! Perfect for dance, yoga, or any other activity that gets you warmed up! My mom has liked this brand for a while, and I'm so glad she suggested I try a pair-they're the best!
9. We absolutely adore adding fairy lights as decorations! My mom has some strung across the mantel, and I'm thinking about getting a strand too! They're so pretty and are a magic touch to your St. Patty's Day!
10. We've done so many fun things over the years for St. Patrick's Day- what are some of your favorite traditions? Let us know in the comments below!
We'll be posting our top fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on the blog soon as well, so stay tuned!
April and Cenzia