If you didn't get a chance to check out our post on Louisa May Alcott, we'd love for you to take a peek! Featuring all things inspired by this fabulous book and amazing author, we've included books, trips and more!
*The above amazing illustration of Little Women was created by another influential woman, artist Maira Kalman- her art is gorgeous!
3. Our twist on Louisa May Alcott's recipe for Apple Slump is a delicious way to take a step back in time and celebrate the author!
4. Well, the clocks are set forward an hour again for the Spring Ahead time change in hopes of it staying lighter longer- do you like it?
Which side of the coin are you for? Would love to know in the comments below!
5. Know someone who needs a little sparkle? Are you in the midst of preparing for a fancy situation?
6. Whether it's a dance costume or prom dress or even a hair accessory, rhinestones are a quick way to dress it up!
Just pick your color and size and glue these little sparkly rhinestones wherever you need to really add some 'Wow' factor!
This glueworks very well and doesn't have any odor, is easy to apply and holds well!
7. Last week was Dr. Seuss's birthdayand we'd be remiss if we didn't acknowledge the creativity of this former advertising illustrator that contributed so much to children's literature!
Not just for kids, the upstairs caters more to the slightly older set and is a fascinating look into the life of Theodore Geisel, aka Dr. Seuss!
There's also an incredible sculpture park in the courtyard with huge sculptures of characters and scenes! The best photo ops ever! (see above)
8. JoAnn's ReUsable Shopping Bags-- We always try to use reusable bags and these bags at Joann's really caught our eye!
Colorful and fun, we are using the larger one for when we purchase scrapbooking paper, and the smaller one for anything that will fit! Perfect!
9.The Great Spring Shed!! - Our corgi-mix, Abby, is just the most fun any dog could be! She LOVES being outside in the nice weather! As the weather has been becoming warmer, she has begun, what we fondly refer to as: the 'Big Shed!'
For a small dog, she can really shed! Enough fur for another dog comes off this 13 pound fur baby when we brush her!